Burglar Alarm Installation
Convenience and flexibility are the key to peace of mind once you know your burglar alarm is sorted. First of all, we’ll look at what you need in terms of coverage, then we’ll discuss how you want to manage and control your system. Our design will meets both needs, giving you peace of mind and the platform of your choice – whether that’s a more traditional operation, or something you can access from anywhere in the world via an app on your phone.
There’s no ‘one size fits all’ approach.
A wireless burglar alarm is a very effective way to protect your home and belongings from intruders. Locked & Secure offers a comprehensive range of alarms to reflect the level of security, flexibility and control your family needs, including shock sensors, motion detectors, break-glass detectors, acoustic detectors, flood sensors, panic buttons, key fobs and even carbon monoxide detectors where required. We’ll design a bespoke system to suit your needs.
Why choose Locked & Secure for your burglar alarm?
Your peace of mind is guaranteed because:
- Our in-depth home security audit means we’ll advise you only once we really understand your property, your lifestyle and your needs
- After our survey, you’ll receive a system design proposal along with a clear and transparent quote within 48 hours
- We offer continuity and consistency, as your survey engineer will also install your burglar alarm (that means the survey engineer is a security expert, not a salesman)
- Once your burglar alarm has been installed, our engineer will show you how to use it
- If you have any problems further down the line, our engineer is available for help and support
- You’ll get a minimum of one year’s product guarantee and can relax with a minimum of two year’s labour guarantee
- We’ll remind you when your service is due, carrying out the work (sometimes remotely) only once our written quote has been approved
- We promise exceptional customer service prior to and following installation
- Even our most basic systems will call the number/s of your choice if activated: your burglar alarm will call if it needs you!
We offer wireless burglar alarms because:
- There’s no damage to decor during installation
- We don’t need to lift carpets or floorboards to lay cables
- They’re generally cheaper to install (no extensive cable runs, and quicker to fit)
- If you redecorate or extend your property, your alarm components will be easy to move
- If your needs change, your system is easy to expand to include additional devices
- We can including movement, smoke and carbon monoxide and flood detectors where required
- All our systems are Grade 2 standard insurance approved
- You’ll be safe and secure because our high frequency systems don’t interfere with other devices
- Components can be checked individually and so the system is easy to maintain long term
If a problem develops over time, there’s no need to dig out cables to investigate. You can enjoy reduced call out rates if you have chosen remote management of your system.
- You can arrange monitoring via an Alarm Receiving Centre* at installation, or at a later date
- If you move, you can take the system with you
Alarm Receiving Centre – monitored alarms
Enjoy further peace of mind, wherever you are, knowing that your alarm is monitored 24/7, 365 days a year. We can also set up police response for your property, and our engineer will explain the various procedures should you choose this option.
No lengthy tie-in and no size-dependent fee
We don’t believe in tying our customers into long term monitoring contracts; you’ll be offered a straightforward rolling 12 month contract.
Our monthly fees are not dependent on the size of your burglar alarm – there’s just one fixed price.
Call Locked & Secure now for honest and practical advice – 01908 483233
Milton Keynes | Northamptonshire | Bedfordshire | Buckinghamshire | Hertfordshire |
Your burglar alarm specialist – making sure your home and family is safe and secure.
Boston | Spalding | Sleaford | Grantham