July 31, 2017
Summer Security Tips for Everyone
Summer is most definitely here in the UK, and while we’re all lazing around in our gardens, hosting barbecues and eating ice creams, the last thing on our minds is security.
However, with open windows and doors everywhere, it’s a very lucrative time for burglars, and we would hate for you to be a victim of crime.
There are some incredibly simple, generally free, things you can do to stop your home or business being part of this year’s statistics. We encourage you all to take our advice and not dismiss this because you think burglaries won’t happen to you.
- Use your alarm if you have one
- Check, shut and lock all your doors and windows when you leave
- Always make sure side and rear gates are closed and locked at all times
- Lock your front doors and windows if you’re in your back garden
- Lock your back doors and windows if you’re in your front garden
- Lock outbuildings with good quality padlocks or door chains
- Do not post holiday updates on social media until you’ve returned
- Do not let people into your garden to retrieve balls; kick them over yourself
We’re introducing new products to our range all the time, and always welcome the opportunity to talk to homeowners and business owners about them. Our most recent introduction is door entry systems, which can be installed on their own or as part of a security system set up.
If you have any questions about security for your home or business, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can call us on 01908 483233 or 01205 449399, alternatively you can email us at email@example.com.
Locked and Secure Ltd covers:
Milton Keynes | Buckinghamshire | Northamptonshire | Bedfordshire | Hertfordshire | Peterborough | Boston | Spalding | Sleaford | Grantham