August 1, 2016
Summer Security Measures
Do you leave your windows open?
Summer is most definitely here in the UK and we’re enjoying some of the warmest weather we’ve had for years.
We know security isn’t top of your priority list at this time of year, but with open windows and doors everywhere, it’s a very lucrative time for burglars.
We don’t want your home or business to be part of the statistics, so we’ve got a few tips for you that are incredibly easy to implement and won’t cost you a penny.
Summer Security Top Tips
- Use your alarm if you have one
- Check, shut and lock all your doors and windows when you leave
- Always make sure side and rear gates are closed and locked at all times
- Lock your front doors and windows if you’re in your back garden
- Lock your back doors and windows if you’re in your front garden
- Lock outbuildings with good quality padlocks or door chains
- Do not post holiday updates on social media until you’ve returned
- Do not let people into your garden to retrieve balls; kick them over yourself
If you have any questions about security for your home or business, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can call us on 01908 483233 or 01205 449399, alternatively you can email us at email@example.com.
Locked and Secure Ltd covers:
Milton Keynes | Buckinghamshire | Northamptonshire | Bedfordshire | Hertfordshire | Peterborough | Boston | Spalding | Sleaford | Grantham