Our installation process - step by step
If you haven’t had a security system fitted before, you might find the following breakdown of our installation process helpful.
1) Locked and Secure Ltd will visit your premises to carry out an in-depth survey to gain a detailed understanding of your premises, possible entry points and your security requirements.
2) Locked and Secure Ltd will provide you with a system design proposal and a clear, transparent quote within 48 hours of your survey.
3) The Locked and Secure Ltd engineer who carried out your survey will install your security system.
4) The same engineer will show you how to use your alarm once it has been installed.
5) You will receive a minimum of one year’s product guarantee.
6) You will receive two year’s labour guarantee.
7) You will have ongoing access to the Locked and Secure Ltd engineer who installed your product for help and support after installation.
8) Locked and Secure Ltd will remind you when your service is due and carry out the work (sometimes remotely) once the written quote has been approved.
Peace of mind guaranteed
All our systems are capable of remote management to save on expensive call out costs. We are also available to discuss any questions or concerns you have, and if you need more training, we are here to help.
We’re not happy unless you’re happy; we want you to use and feel confident with the security systems we’ve installed. So if there’s anything at all we can help you with, just call 01908 483233, 01205 449399 or 01733 598039, or contact us via our contact page.
Request your free security audit for your home or business online today and we’ll contact you to arrange a convenient time to visit.