Job Vacancy at Locked and Secure Ltd
Posted on 21st September 2022
Labourer/ Junior support engineer - Closing Date will be Friday 2nd December 2022.
Locked and Secure Ltd
£10-£13 per hour depending on experience
Locked and Secure Ltd supply, install and maintain. ¬¬¬
• Intruder Alarm Systems
• Access Control
• Smoke Systems
• Gates and Barriers
• Fire Alarm Systems
We are recruiting junior/ labourer to work alongside and support one of our highly skilled engineers, there will be the potential for an apprenticeship in the future for the right candidate.
The candidate will need to:
• Have good written and spoken communication skills
• Be computer literate, including using email, excel and word.
• Be willing and enthusiastic to learn new skills
• Ideally hold a full valid UK driving license.
Having an interest in electronics, an electrical qualification or some industry experience will be an advantage.
• Salary based on experience and ability: £10- £13 per hour to start
• Pension Scheme after qualifying term
• Working hours 08.30 to 17:00 (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday. Some flexible working will be required.
• Company Uniform
• Based from our office in Bradwell Abbey, Milton Keynes.
• Potential for own Van in time
• Phone/ Laptop if required in time
*Due to the nature of our business, all candidates will be vetted for security reasons. Any position offered would be subject to satisfactory results of the vetting procedure
To apply please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter stating why you want to apply what you feel you can bring to our company.
If you would like any more information on this role please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tagged as: Job Vacancy
Share this post: